Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Molecular Formula： C6H14N4O2
Country of Origin：China
Shelf Life：2 Years
L-Arginine (base) is an essential amino acid (essential = cannot be made by the human body and needs to be acquired from food/diet) especially when the body is under stress or duress. It is a major component of proteins. It can pass the blood/brain barrier (in supplement, free-form) and stimulates growth hormone release by the anterior pituitary gland.
|Specific Rotation [α ]D20||+26.3 ~ +27.7°|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 0.5%|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT 0.30%|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 15ppm|
|Arsenic(as As2O3)||NMT 1ppm|
|Assay||98.5% ~ 101.5%|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Molds||NMT 100cfu/g|
Food and supplements
1. Arginine supports heart health: L-Arginine is a precursor for nitric oxide, a free radical, that positively affects blood pressure and can behave as an anti-coagulant. (there exists concern regarding L-Arginine supplementation post-heart attack. It is suggested not to use L-Arginine after heart attack)
2. Supports reproductive health: Nitric Oxide impairment has been associated with erectile dysfunction
3. Supports wound healing: Arginine supports collagen production (skin repair), blood circulation and the immune system which support wound repair
4. Removes excess ammonia
5. Stimulates the immune system: Arginine supports the Thymus gland and the increase of T lymphocytes
6. Aids hormone production: glucagon, insulin and growth hormone
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support