Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Other Name：Branched chain amino acids 2:1:1
Country of Origin：China
Shelf Life：2 Years
White To Off-white Powder
Heavy Metals(as Pb)
Loss On Drying
Residue On Ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeasts & Molds
Assay test according to GB 5009.124-2016
1. Instant BCAA (branched chain amino acids) - L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine - are the single most important group of amino acids for humans.
2. All three are used by the body to heal injured tissues, speed up recovery, and protect against muscle tissue breakdown (catabolism) during exercise.
3. Instant BCAA Branched-chain amino acids are considered essential amino acids because human beings cannot survive unless these amino acids are present in the diet.
4. Since one third of all muscle protein is comprised of BCAA's, they are extremely important for developing and building muscles.
5. Broadly, leucine heals and protects muscles and bones.
6. Valine promotes nitrogen balance which is essential for muscular growth. L-Isoleucine helps provide the necessary energy and is essential for forming hemoglobin.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support