Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Other Name： Thiamine HCL
Country of Origin：China
Shelf Life：3 Years
Thiamine or thiamin or vitamin B1 named as the "thio-vitamine" ("sulfur-containing vitamin") is a water-soluble vitamin of the B complex. First named aneurin for the detrimental neurological effects if not present in the diet, it was eventually assigned the generic descriptor name vitamin B1. Its phosphate derivatives are involved in many cellular processes. The best-characterized form is thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP), a coenzyme in the catabolism of sugars and amino acids. Thiamine is used in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). In yeast, TPP is also required in the first step of alcoholic fermentation.
|Product Name||Thiamine Hydrochloride|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|(2)Tests of chloride|
|Absorbance of Solution||NMT0.025|
|Limit of Nitrate||No brown ring produced at the junction of the two layers|
|Loss on Drying||NMT5.0%|
|Residue on Ignition||NMT0.2%|
|Storage||Preserve in a tight non-metallic container, protected from light. Please consume the product within a short period once opened.|
|Conclusion||This batch complies with the specification of USP40.|
It serves as a coenzyme in various reactions, necessary for carbohydrate metabolism and normal neural activity. Deficiency can result in beriberi and is a factor in alcoholic neuritis off syndrome; Thiamine Hydrochloride can be used to treat Vitamin B1 deficiency. With the development of clinical pharmacology in recent years, Vitamin B1 is found to be helpful in treating many other diseases. It is an essential ingredient for compound feed, and it may facilitate growth of young animals. It is also used a nutritional supplement in sports drinks.
1. Vitamin B1 can promote growth.
2. Vitamin B1 helps digestion, especially the digestion of carbohydrates
3. Vitamin B1 can improve mental condition; maintain normal nerve tissue, muscle, heart activity
4. Vitamin B1 can relieve motion sickness, seasickness
5. Vitamin B1 can alleviate pain related to dental surgery;
6. Vitamin B1 is contribute to the treatment of shingles.
7. Vitamin B1 is the human energy metabolism, particularly glucose metabolism necessary for the body's requirement for thiamine intake of calories and is usually related. When the body's energy comes mainly from carbohydrates, vitamins B1 is greatest demand.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 36 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support