Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Other Name：L-Glutamine AKG
Country of Origin：China
Shelf Life：2 Years
L-Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate----L-Glutamine AKG
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid. Glutamine is an amino acid that helps the body maintain the proper PH balance and is a necessary part of the synthesis of RNA and DNA. Glutamine is converted to glucose when the body requires more glucose as an energy source. It also helps promote a healthy digestive tract, serving as a source fuel for cells lining the intestines.
White crystals or crystalline powder
Concordant with the reference spectrum
98.5% ~ 101.5%
+6.3° ~ +7.3°
Residue On Ignition
Loss On Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast And Molds
Organic Volatile Impurities
Meet the requirements
Conform to FCCVI standard
1. Glutamine is the forth most concentrated amino acid in skeletal muscle tissue - it comprises about eight percent of the total amino acid count in your body's protein structures. As one of the three BCAA's, L-Leucine is essential to your basic health.
2. Glutamine has both athletic and medical applications.
3. Glutamine maintains nitrogen balance, and it has also been shown to enhance thinking abilities that can decline as physical activity becomes more intense L-Leucine also works to heal bone, skin and muscle tissue.
1. Glutamine Powder is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
2. Glutamine Powder is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
3. Glutamine Powder is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source.
4. Glutamine Powder also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range.
5. Glutamine Powder serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines. Without it, these cells waste away.
6. Pure Glutamine Powder is also used by white blood cells and is important for immune function.
7. Glutamine Powder assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body, and is the basis of the building blocks for the synthesis of RNA and DNA.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support