Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Product Name: Black Ginger Extract 5%
Botanica Name: Kaempferia parviflora
Batch Number: BGE001-20190602
Black ginger, the rhizome of Kaempferia parviflora (Zingiberaceae), has traditionally been used as food and a folk medicine for more than 1000 years in Thailand. The dried rhizome is generally pulverized and used as tea bags, while the fresh one is utilized to brew wine. The wine preparation is increasingly used in Thailand as a tonic and as an aphrodisiac. As dietary supplements, it has been made into various preparations such as medicinal liquor or liquor plus honey, pills (powdered rhizome with honey), capsules and tablets.
Black Brown powder
Ethanol & Water
NMT Maltodextrin 40%
95% through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Yeast & Mold
1. Applied in food field, black ginger extract is widely used as flavor and functional food additive;
2. Applied in health product field, black ginger extract can be used as raw material added into health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity and resist melancholy;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, black ginger extract is widely used to treat vomiting and cardiovascular disease.
1. Black Ginger extract can reduce symptoms of motion sickness use travel tourism came;
2. Black Ginger extract can reduce symptoms associated with motion sickness;
3. Black Ginger extract canrelieve nausea and vomiting due to pregnancy resulting;
5. Black Ginger extract can anti-inflammatory;
6. Black Ginger extract have the effect of digestive tonic effect;
7. Black Ginger extract for cardiovascular health.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in well-closed container at room temperature, protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support