Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Chamomile Flower Extract Powder 10:1
Latin Name: Matricaria recutita
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Part Used: Flower
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
1. Chamomile powder can be added to face mask formulations to provide skin softening, relaxation, and to provide a wonderful aroma.
2. Chamomile flower powder can be infused in water or oil and used in lotions, creams, and ointment formulas. Chamomile helps with a number of skin problems; flaky skin, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
3. Chamomile can be used in natural bath tea recipes since it is a natural muscle relaxer.
4. Chamomile flower powder can be used as a decorative element, and for skin softening purposes in soaps. Chamomile infusion can also be added to shampoo recipes. Conditioners made with chamomile will produce shinier, more manageable hair.
Loss on Drying
100% pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Chamomile powder can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters. Chamomile tea applied to the skin will help produce a healthier, softer glow.
2. Can be used in body powder recipes to provide a sweet, floral aroma.
3. Chamomile flower powder is used in some bath bomb recipes.
4. Can be infused in massage oils to help with muscle stiffness and inflammation.
5. Chamomile powder can be used in scrubs
1. Anti-oxidative and anti-bacterial;
2. Chamomile Extract helps to treat skin inflammation, minor skin infections and abrasions.
3. Chamomile Extract has sleep aid effect.
4. Chamomile Extract treats hemorrhagic cystitis.
5. Chamomile Extract improves gastrointestinal conditions.
6. Chamomile Extract treats mild upper respiratory infections.
7. Chamomile Extract treats mucositis from cancer treatment.
8. Chamomile Extract treats vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina).
9. Chamomile Extract releases premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia.
10. Chamomile Extract treats sore and chapped nipples of nursing mothers.
11. Chamomile Extract treats post-operative sore throat/hoarseness due to intubation.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support