Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Garcinia Cambogia Extract 50% Hydroxycitric Acid
Latin Name: Citrus paradisi maofadyen
Appearance: Grey-white Fine Powder
Part Used: Fruit
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Garcinia cambogia ( it was also called tamarind fruit) is a tropical fruit grown in Indonesia. It contains rich calcium, phosphorus, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. The garcinia cambogia extract powder HCA 60% is used as dietary supplement and to increase the fat burning to get the weight losing effects and curbs appetite & lowers Cholesterol.
Identical to R.S. sample
HPLC(on anhydrous basis)
100 % through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Meet Eur.Ph.7.0 <5.4>
Meet USP Requirements
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Garcinia cambogia extract can be used in making Medicine-capsule, tablet.
2. Garcinia cambogia extract applied in Food- candy
3. Garcinia cambogia extract applied in weightloss supplements.
1. Hydroxycitric acid can decreasing the cholesterol and fatty acids;
2. Garcinia cambogia hydroxycitric acid is useful in helping to control body weight;
3. Garcinia cambogia hydroxycitric acid will promote glycogen synthesis and increase energy levels;
4. Garcinia cambogia extract hydroxycitric acid used to regulating fat metabolism, inhibiting lipogenesis and promoting fat burning.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support