Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Ginkgo Biloba Extract 24%
Latin Name: Ginkgo biloba L
Appearance: Brownish Yellow Fine Powder
Part Used: Leaf
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Ginkgo biloba herb is extracted from ginkgo tree. Geological studies believe that this tree has been around for 150-200 million years. Ginkgo biloba tree leaf extract has been used therapeutically in China for millennia.
It was introduced to Europe in the 1700s. Ginkgo biloba extracts are among the most widely studied and prescribed herbal medications in Europe to alleviate symptoms associated with a wide range of conditions including conditions related to poor brain function. The main indications for this herbal extract remedy is in peripheral vascular disease and the therapy of age related cognitive decline. This plant is a mind booster underutilized by the medical profession.
The pharmacologically active constituents, flavonol glycosides and the terpene lactones, have been identified. The terpene lactones comprise ginkgo lides A, B, C and biloba lides. The extract scavenges excess free radicals and pretreatment with ginkgo biloba extractreduces damage by free radicals in patients undergoing coronary bypass surgery.
Brownish yellow fine powder
100% pass 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
Total Flavones Glycoside
Total Terpence Lactones
Loss On Drying
Residue On Ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Anti-inflammatory, ginkgolide B can inhibit the release of lysosomal enzymes.
2. It has obvious control of hyperlipidemia and hepatic steatosis.
3. Applied in health product field, ginkgo biloba extract can effectively reduce breast pain and emotional instability.
4. In functional foods areas: ginkgo biloba extract has effect on protecting vascular endothelial tissue, regulating blood lipids.
5. Applied in pharmaceutical field, ginkgo biloba extract can be used for treating stomach-ache, diarrhea, high blood pressure, nervous and respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis
1. Ginkgo biloba extract is benefit for cataract
2. Ginkgo biloba extract is benefit for brain conditions, Alzheimer’s disease
3. Ginkgo biloba extract is erectile dysfunction, impotence, problems with erections
4. Ginkgo biloba extract is antioxidant
5. Ginkgo biloba extract is benefit for anxiety, benefit for memory and cognitive decline and dementia
6. Ginkgo biloba extract attenuates oxLDL-induced oxidative functional damages in endothelial cells.
7. Ginkgo biloba extract has anti estrogenic activities.
8. Ginkgo biloba extract has remarkable benefit for heart related disease.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support