Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Lavender Flower Extract 4:1
Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia Mill.
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Part Used: Flower
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Lavender is a genus of 39 known species of flowering plants in the mint family, Lamiaceae. It is native to the Old World and is found from Cape Verde and the Canary Islands, southern Europe across to northern and eastern Africa, the Mediterranean, southwest Asia to southeast India. Many members of the genus are cultivated extensively in temperate climates as ornamental plants for garden and landscape use, for use as culinary herbs, and also commercially for the extraction of essential oils. The most widely cultivated species, Lavandula angustifolia is often referred to as lavender, and there is acolour named for the shade of the flowers of this species.
Odor & Taste
Loss on Drying
Ethanol 70% & Water 30%
10% - 15%
100% pass 50 mesh
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mould
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in the cosmetic field;
3. Applied in the food additive.
1. Refresh, and enhance memory; on the study of great help.
2. Relieve nerve, builds character, with the promotion of sleep magic.
3. To promote blood circulation, cure acne, nourish hair.
4. Suppress high blood pressure, allergic rhinitis or asthma.
5. Modulates physiological functions. Fine lavender powder
6. Strengthening the immune system.
7. To maintain respiratory function, on the nose and throat mucositis have a good effect, can be used to bath.
8. Can prevent viral infectious diseases.
9. Remove the odor, clean the air.
10. In addition to ants, in addition to cockroach, mites, can put closet, under the pillow.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support