Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Phosphatidylserine 50%
Appearance: Yellow Fine Powder
Part Used: Soy Lecithin
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Phosphatidyl serine is an important phospholipid in bacterial, yeast, plant and mammalian cells.
Phosphatidyl serine is called compound nerve acid.Phosatidylserine, or PS, is derived from the residue of natural soy oil.Is an active substance in cell membranes, especially in brain cells.Its function is mainly to improve the function of nerve cells, regulate the conduction of nerve impulses, and enhance the memory function of the brain.
Due to its strong lipophilicity, it can quickly pass the blood-brain barrier and enter the brain after absorption, playing the role of soothing vascular smooth muscle cells and increasing the blood supply to the brain.
Color and Appearance
Fine yellow powder
Same with standard
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Phosphatidylserine can be applied in food field, it is added into kinds of beverage, liquor and foods as functional food additive;
2. Phosphatidylserine can be applied in health product field, it is widely added into various kinds of health products to prevent chronic diseases or relief symptom of climacteric syndrome;
3. Phosphatidylserine can be applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and delicate;
4. Phosphatidylserine Owning estrogenic effect and reliefing symptom of climacteric syndrome.
1. Improve brain function, concentration and memory.
2. Improve student performance.
3. Relieve pressure, promote the recovery of mental fatigue and balance emotions.
4. Help repair brain damage.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support