Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Quercetin Dihydrate 98%
Latin Name: Sophorae Japonica
Appearance: Yellow Fine Powder
Part Used: Flower
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Quercetin is a phytochemical that is part of the coloring found in the skins of apples and red onions.Quercetin may expel phlegm and arrest oughing, it can also be used as antiasthmatic. Quercetin has anticancer activity, inhibits PI3-kinase activity and slightly inhibits PIP Kinase activity, reduces cancer cell growth via type II estrogen receptors.
Quercetin may inhibit histamine release from basophils and mast cells.Quercetin may control the spread of certain viruses within the body. Quercetin may help reduce tissue destruction. Quercetin may also be beneficial in the treatment of dysentery, gout, and psoriasis.
Melting point apparatus
NLT98% pass through 80 mesh
Not be detected
Assay by HPLC
Total Plate Count
1. Quercetin Pharmaceutical industry: Some medicine with bromelain like throat tablet can diminish inflammation, facilitate digestion and improve immunological competence.So it can be applied in examination, treatment of gynecopathy, glaucoma and inset bitten.
2. Quercetin Food industry: It can be applied in hydrolyzing protein of plants and animals, so it can be used in the meat tenderizer,wine clarifier,stabilizer of noodle,health foods and soy sauce brewing etc. It can also improve the nutritional value.
1. It has good effect of expectorant, antitussive and antiasthmatic:
2. Decreasing blood pressure and blood fat;
3. Enhancing the resistance of the capillaries and reducing fragility of capillary;
4. Expanding coronary arteries and increasing coronary blood flow and so on:
5. Mainly used in the treatment of chronic bronchitis and it also has the role of adjuvant therapy in patients with coronary heart disease and high blood pressure.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support