Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Valerian Extract 4:1 Valerenic Acid
Latin Name: Valeriana officinalis
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Part Used: Root
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Valerian is considered a sedative, but its beneficial properties are not limited. A huge number of valuable elements contains Valerian root which is used as an additional tool in the production of medicines and tinctures. The roots of Valerian concluded about two hundred chemical compounds. Medicinal properties of Valerian root due to its composition of essential oils, trace elements (especially iron and selenium.
The roots of Valerian concluded about two hundred chemical compounds. Medicinal properties of Valerian root due to its composition of essential oils, trace elements (especially iron and selenium), acids, alkaloids, tannins.), acids, alkaloids, tannins. Clinically proven that under their influence: decreasing the excitability of the Central nervous system, dilate blood vessels of the heart and eliminated their cramping; reduced blood pressure; eliminates cramping; increases secretory activity of digestive glands; increases bile secretion; regulates the metabolism.
The rhizomes of the plant are useful for the female body during menopause. During this period the woman feels constant fatigue, loss of appetite. Often, menopause is accompanied by insomnia. Pills and decoctions eliminate unpleasant symptoms and greatly simplify life. Pregnant women are also useful to use Valerian, which has sedative effect. Pregnant women are not recommended to take the tincture because it contains alcohol. Tablets and decoctions are more suitable.
Brown Fine Powder
100% pass 80 mesh
Total Plate Count
Valerian root extract works like a sedative helping you to relax, and to sleep deeply and restfully,
Reducing night awakenings as well as increasing dream recall the next day. Valeriana Officinalis has been used as a medicinal herb since at least the time of ancient Greece and Rome. Hippocrates described its properties, and Galen later prescribed it as a remedy for insomnia.
1.As raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, anti-tumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2.As products of sedative and anti-bacterial, they are widely used to add to beauty products in cosmetic industry.
1. Anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, anti tumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. As dietary supplements increased therapeutic function,widely used in fields of dietary supplement products;
3. As products of sedative and anti-bacterial, they are widely add to beauty products in cosmetic industry.
4. Valerian is most commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep (insomnia). It is frequently combined with hops, lemon balm, or other herbs that also cause drowsiness.
5. Valerian is also used for conditions connected to anxiety and psychological stress including nervous asthma, hysterical states, excitability, fear of illness (hypochondria), headaches, migraine, and stomach upset.
6. Some people use valerian for depression, mild tremors, epilepsy, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
7. Valerian is used for muscle and joint pain. Some women use valerian for menstrual cramps and symptoms associated with menopause, including hot flashes and anxiety.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support