Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Country of Origin：China
Shelf Life：2 Years
D-ribose is a sugar involved in producing energy in the body and is also the structural basis of DNA and RNA. It is commonly used to help with heart disease and chronic fatigue syndrome.
D-ribose is a naturally occurring sugar present in all living cells. It is a key component in many biological pathways, but is most active in glycation (bonding between a sugar and a protein or fat molecule).
White crystals or crystalline powder
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
State of Solution
Total Plate Count
1) May Treat Heart Disease and Improve Heart Health
2) Helps with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
3) Replenishes Energy Reserves
4) Improves Muscular Strength
5) May Help with Restless Leg Syndrome
6) May Improve Symptoms of Adenylosuccinase Deficiency
7) May Treat Myoadenylate Deaminase Deficiency
8) May Protect the Kidneys
9) May Protect the Brain
10) May Improve Weight Loss
11) May Reduce Testicular Toxicity Caused by Aluminum
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support