Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Organic Milk Thistle Extract 4:1
Latin Name: Silybum marianum (L.)Gaertn
Appearance: Grey Brown Fine Powder
Part Used: Seed
Sterilization: High temperature
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) has been used for 2,000 years as an herbal remedy for a variety of ailments, particularly liver, kidney, and gall bladder problems. Several scientific studies suggest that substances in milk thistle (especially a flavonoid called silymarin) protect the liver from toxins, including certain drugs such as acetaminophen (Tylenol), which can cause liver damage in high doses. Silymarin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and it may help the liver repair itself by growing new cells.
Gray brown powder
The retention time of peak-peak which shows in the chromatogram of the solution should conform to that of Standard solution.
Loss On Drying
NLT 90% through 40 mesh
Total Plate Count
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
1. Protect liver, improve liver function, promote the secretion of bile and inflammation.
2. Strong antioxidant, can remove the body of free radicals, delay senescence.
3. Prevent alcohol, chemical toxin, heavy metal, drugs, food toxins, the environment pollution and so on of the damage to the liver, and promote the regeneration of liver cells and repair.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support