Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Produce Name: Organic Schisandra Berry Extract 4:1
Latin Name: Schisandra Chinensis
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Part Used: Fruit
Sterilization: High temperature
Shelf Life: Two years when stored properly
Country of Origin: China
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis in Latin) is the dehydrated mature fruits of a herb known as Schisandra chinensis and belongs to the Schisandraceae family. Schisandra is widely farmed in China, particularly the northeastern part of the country. The seeds are sown in spring and the schisandra fruit is reaped in autumn after it is completely mature.
Brown fine Powder
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Applied in food and field so that can enhance human immunity ;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field such as the health care products;
3. Applied in beverage field so that can anti-aging.
1. Schisandra extract used to enhance immunity.
2. Schisandra extract has the usage of antioxidant and antimicrobial;
3. Schisandra extract with With the function of treating chronic diarrhea and dysentery;
4. Schisandra extract has the effect on improving the body disease-resistant ability, liver and gastrointestinal;
5. Schisandra extract own the function of dispelling heat, eliminating irritability, diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support