Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Other Name：(R)-(3-Carboxy-2-hydroxypropyl)-trimethyl ammonium fumarate;
Country of Origin：China
Shelf Life：2 Years
L-Carnitine fumarate is a stable form of L-carnitine, easy to absorb moisture as a white powder or crystalline powder, soluble in water.
Fumarate is a salt and fumaric acid esters, is in the body and certain types of naturally occurring within moss and mushrooms. It is widely used as a food additive.
White crystals or white crystalline powder
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
L-Carnitine is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy.
1) L-carnitine Powder can Promote normal growth and development;
2) L-carnitine Powder can Treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular disease;
3) L-carnitine Powder can Treat muscle disease;
4) L-carnitine Powder can Help build muscle;
5) L-carnitine Powder can Protect against liver disease;
6) L-carnitine Powder can Protect against diabetes;
7) L-carnitine Powder can Protect against kidney disease;
8) L-carnitine Powder can Aid in dieting.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support