Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Country of Origin：China
Shelf Life：2 Years
Theanine is derived from tea leaves. Tea is native to eastern Asia and is a member of the Theaceae family. This evergreen shrub or tree grows to over 9 m in height and is pruned from 60 cm to 1.5 m for cultivation. Its dark green, serrated-edged leaves are alternate and oval, while its white and fragrant blossoms appear singly or in clusters.
The chemical has also been isolated from the edible mushroom Boletus badius. The mushroom is commonly found in late summer and autumn in the United States, and is reddish brown to dark brick/brown in color with a 4 to 12 cm tall stem. The flesh is white to yellow in color, and becomes a light blue/green color when cut or bruised.
White crystalline powder
Loss On Drying
Residue On Ignition
Heavy Metals (Pb)
Total Plate Count
Yeast And Moulds
The products Conforms to JP2000
1. L-Theanine will reduce blood pressure,blood sugar,blood lipids;
2. L-Theanine powder with the function of removing radicals and anti-aging;
3. Green tea extract l-theanine can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds;
4. Green tea extract l-theanine will anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell;
5. Green tea extract l-theanine powder used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
For minimal quantity1 kg/aluminium foil bag, 5 bags in a carton.
Storage condition: Stored in a well-sealed container in a dry, cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support