Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Learn - Thursday 28, 2021
As a Vitamin Manufacturer, share with you.
1. Promote methyl transfer
2. Promote the development and maturation of red blood cells, keep the body's hematopoietic function in a normal state, prevent pernicious anemia; maintain the health of the nervous system
3. In the form of coenzyme, it can increase the utilization rate of folic acid and promote the metabolism of carbohydrate, fat and protein.
4. It has the function of activating amino acids and promoting the biosynthesis of nucleic acid, which can promote the synthesis of protein, which plays an important role in the growth and development of infants and young children.
5. Metabolize fatty acids, so that fat, carbohydrates and protein are properly used by the body
6. Eliminate irritability, concentrate attention, enhance memory and sense of balance
7. It is an indispensable vitamin for the healthy function of the nervous system and participates in the formation of a lipoprotein in the nervous tissue
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 98%
One is to improve the utilization rate of folic acid, synthesize methionine (synthesized from homocysteine) and choline together with folic acid, and synthesize cyanocobalamin precursors such as methylcobalamin and coenzyme during the process of producing purines and pyrimidines B12, involved in the methylation process of many important compounds. When vitamin B12 is deficient, the activity of transferring methyl groups from methyltetrahydrofolate is reduced, making folic acid an unusable form, leading to folic acid deficiency.
The second is to maintain the metabolism and function of the nerve myelin sheath. When vitamin B12 is lacking, it can cause neurological disorders, spinal cord degeneration, and can cause severe mental symptoms. Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause peripheral neuritis. The early manifestations of a child's vitamin B12 deficiency are abnormal mood, sluggish expression, unresponsiveness, and finally anemia.
The third is to promote the development and maturation of red blood cells. Methylmalonyl-CoA is converted into succinyl-CoA, which participates in the tricarboxylic acid cycle, and succinyl-CoA is related to the synthesis of heme.
Fourth, vitamin B12 also participates in the synthesis of deoxynucleic acid (DNA), the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, and increases the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins.
Our company also has Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 98% on sale, welcome to contact us.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support