Search for ingredients (by product name, CAS number, or active ingredient name) above and press enter
Learn - Monday 28, 2020
As a Sucralose Manufacturer, share with you. Lentinus Edodes has been used in
Japan and China for thousands of years. It is also known as a food and medicinal
fungus. For a long time, people believed that shiitake mushrooms can increase
energy, treat colds and remove intestinal parasites. Shiitake mushrooms contain
fat, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. However, the key
ingredient is a polysaccharide called lentinan. Lentinan is extracted from the
crushed mycelium of shiitake mushrooms, which is rich in polysaccharides and
lignin. Using the mycelium that appears before the top cover and stem of
shiitake mushrooms grows, shiitake mushroom products manufactured after crushing
may reduce the infectiousness of hepatitis B. Shiitake mushrooms can also
stimulate white blood cells to produce interferon. In laboratory studies it has
been shown to help boost immunity.
Organic Shiitake Extract
Shiitake mushrooms have an excellent safety record, but they are known to induce temporary diarrhea and bloating (more than 15-20 grams per day) when taken in large quantities. Its safety for pregnant and breastfeeding women has not yet been confirmed. It is best to consult a physician before taking such herbs.
Mushroom extracts are based on 10% or 20% polysaccharides (lentinan).
Mushroom extract is made from high-quality shiitake mushrooms through technological fermentation.
The extract of lentinus edodes is rich in lentinan, which is a kind of β-(1→3) and (1→6) branched β-(1→3) glucan. The extract also contains Lentin and shiitake adenine.
The nutritional value of mushroom extract
Shiitake mushrooms contain more than 10 kinds of amino acids, including 7 essential amino acids such as isoleucine, lysine, phenylalanine, methionine, threonine, and valine, as well as vitamins B1, B2, PP and mineral salts And crude fiber.
1. Shiitake mushrooms are very high in unsaturated fatty acids. In addition to containing ergosterol (ergosterol), there is also fungi sterol (fungi sterol), especially the large amount of ergosterol can be converted into vitamin D, which has the effect of enhancing the body's resistance to diseases and preventing colds;
2. Frequent consumption of shiitake mushrooms is beneficial to prevent rickets caused by blood phosphorus and blood calcium metabolism disorders caused by the lack of vitamin D in the human body (especially infants), and can prevent various mucous membranes and skin inflammations of the human body;
3. There are eriadenine and choline in shiitake mushrooms, which can prevent liver cirrhosis and vascular sclerosis;
4. Shiitake mushrooms also contain butyrate oxidase, which has the effect of lowering blood pressure.
5. Serum cholesterol-lowering components (C6H11O4N5, C9H11O3N5) are also isolated from shiitake mushrooms
Our company also has Organic Shiitake Extract on sale, welcome to contact us.
Block 25-26, Zhongbang MOHO, No.2008 Lihu avenue, Wuxi City, Jiangsu China 214125
5716 Corsa Ave Suite 110, Westlake Village, CA 91362
Copyright © Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Technical Support